In the video training, Dino showed you the power of adding a link to your website in the video description on YouTube.
1. You can do it with any website (not only a local one), page or post, which I highly recommend.
My friend Tony Hayes did that to boost his SEO post and outranked Backlinko (high authority SEO blog) for an SEO term, being right after Search Engine Land (another high-authority SEO blog).
2. At the same time, the video should be embedded on the page (to which you link from the video), and there should be the video link added as well, to get the maximum link juice.
This way no matter if you, later on, boost your website or you boost the video – both of these properties are being boosted automatically.
3. If during the Syndicator video submission you used just a video, then after the 7 hours I suggest you come back to your post, and:
– edit it to a full article,
– add a link to your website or page / blog (where your video is already placed on) – now you can choose your desired anchor text
– add a relevant picture. To do that go to Google, type your desired keyword, go to pictures tab, choose one of the top ones, copy its URL and use it to insert to the post (do not download and upload it to the Syndicator).
Why? Because you need to make this post as much relevant and as much authoritative as possible, so it makes perfect sense to add a picture (or pictures) that has been already chosen by Google.
– add a link to an authority website (to keep the maximum link juice you can make it nofollow).
Long story short just make it a perfect PBN post.
4. Under every Syndicator post you can see the Share buttons.